FINAL SCULPTURE AND MERCHANDISE DESIGNS ON RHINO CAD

This image was my first attempt to visualizing my geometric cat model on Rhino cad this shows all for views of the model. The process was straightforward and all I basically had to do was draw the outline of the cat to set measurements. Then using the surface tool outline each shape, this allowed me to extrude the surfaces to form a 3D model.


 This is similar to the first image except the design is set to ghosted mode (perspective view port).If I turned the model around in the perspective view port there is no surface at the back. This resembled shelves or a cabinet which is not the outcome I wanted, I thought about putting a surface on both sides but decided this was not interesting enough.  


At this point I decided to change the design to something a bit more basic and easier to construct but would have more of an effective outcome. It was a 2D model but the lines where the shapes on the cat intersect will be slightly bent. This can be done easily on acrylic using a hot air blower or a strap heater.



  





2D Technical Drawings




No comments:

Post a Comment